[K12OSN] I'm on a roll...docs for DRBL/Clonezilla on Ubuntu

I just posted a wiki page on installing DRBL/Clonezilla on Ubuntu for use
in cloning and deploying multiple machines at once.  I actually am now
using it to image the workstations and backup machines in my entire
school.  It's VERY fast!  No need for Ghost, Altiris, or any others....try
DRBL/Clonezilla!

https://wiki.edubuntu.org/SettingUpClonezillaDRBLonUbuntu

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director