[K12OSN] samba drives/home folder and MS Vista probs

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Aug 17 16:10:04 UTC 2007

in your /etc/passwd file...
you specify your users' home directory...
are they all specified as /home/user1.v2  , /home/user2.v2, etc...?
or did you by chance manually tweak homedirs with a script and not make
the changes in /etc/passwd?

wanna post your [netlogon] and [home] or [homes] shares? and what you
have in your startup.bat script as well as the path the startup.bat is in?

--Huck