[K12OSN] anyone using the network "recycle bin" with samba?

Hi all,

I am looking at setting up a network recycle bin for my samba users
per chapter 23 of the Samba Howto
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/VFS.html#id409794

Has anyone else done this, I'd love to hear the good and the bad. Is
this how you would handle trying to save users from deleting stuff
forever under linux? If not what approach do you use?

Thanks for your ideas!

John