[K12OSN] Pro1000 Quad Port

I've got an Intel Pro1000 Quad Port in my server.  I need to have all
4 port trunk on the same IP address.  I've done this before in
Windows, but not sure how to accomplish this in Linux.  All the ports
are recognized.  I'm running K12LSTP 5.0EL 64bit

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -