[K12OSN] Wine Problem

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Aug 21 18:19:10 UTC 2007

Would CrossOver Office Server edition be an option?  I know from past
experience that MS Office 2000 does work on it for multiple users, and
they make it quite easy to do the multiple-user apps thing (i. e. what
you're trying to do).

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus