[K12OSN] 5.0.1 EL DVD Install Looking for CDs

Mark Trimble matrimble at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:08:10 UTC 2007

Hi Robert,

Based on your referenced thread, I gather you ended up installing with some
media source other than DVD (or got a Dell Celeron Home series machine ;-)).
Trouble is, I don't have another machine available at the moment to create
an NFS share on or to serve as a HTTP host and I'm not quite sure yet how to
setup a hard disk installation.

Mark