[K12OSN] Launchers won't run without terminal

Joe Korzeniewski jkorzeni at battle-creek.k12.mi.us
Wed Aug 22 14:50:21 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I am having a problem that I am guessing is very simple. I have my /etc/sudoers set up to allow teachers to run fl_teachertool without entering a password. sudo /usr/sbin/fl_teachertool works like a charm from the terminal. When I create a launcher to run that command though it does nothing. If I change the launcher to run in a terminal it works perfectly again. Any idea how to make it run without needing to open a terminal?

Thanks,

-Joe

Joe Korzeniewski
Network Administrator