Re: [K12OSN] Launchers won't run without terminal

Peter,

Thanks for your reply. I looked through the manpage and didn't notice anything like what you mentioned.

-Joe

Joe Korzeniewski
Network Administrator
Battle Creek Public Schools
p. 269-965-9667
c. 269-209-9677

>>> Peter Scheie <peter scheie homedns org> 08/22/07 1:20 PM >>>
There's a setting you need to change or add in /etc/sudoers to allow
users to run things under sudo without the need for a terminal.  I
forget what the setting is, but check the sudoers man page.

Peter