[K12OSN] I need a list of good FOSS apps for k12LTSP and for FOSS workstations

hi,

I am a volunteer supporting a public middle school in San Francisco with FOSS.  We are getting ready for the new school year, and one of the teachers would like to use this site

http://www.explorelearning.com/

Unfortunately, it requires Adobe shockwave, a non-Free software package.  We are in the process of moving the operating system on our server from K12LTSP to Edubuntu.  I am wondering if anyone here has succeeded in getting shockwave running in any kind of k12LTSP or edubuntu networks.  We are currently running on a Xeon dual core 2gb machine, but will soon be moving to a slightly faster machine.

Thanks!