Re: [K12OSN] Local devices and samba/ldap...need help

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
writes:
>The one bizarre thing I noticed is thatafter I updated fuze, I had to
>repeat the process of adding users again, no idea why, but it corrected
>whatever was wrong.

I'm not following this part....you had to add them all back in again with
something like smbldap-useradd-bulk?  Can you clarify?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org