[K12OSN] Client Gateway w/1 Server nic

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Thu Aug 23 14:00:10 UTC 2007

I'm setting up servers that will provide LTSP clients on our main
network.  The servers will have just one nic.  DHCP will be provided
from our AD Domain Controller.

I went through the files listed on K12LSTP.org and changed the
appropriate references to operate on one nic.

That got me to wondering about the Gateway IP that the DHCP should
provide to the LTSP clients.  Should the gateway be the IP address of
the LTSP server or the true network gateway? or does it matter?

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -