[K12OSN] LTSP guest accounts

Hello guys,

We're setting up a K12LTSP 5EL install and almost everything is working just fine. We currently in the process of setting up user accounts, but ran into a problem. We want to supply a couple of personal user accounts, but there are also a lot of people that should be able to use the LTSP terminals for just checking their email etcetera and we don't want to give out personal user accounts to all those hundreds of people. Mostly because they will log in so infrequently that most of them will not remember their username and password, so a guest account would probably be more appropriate. We noticed however that when multiple terminals are logged in under the same user account things don't go really smooth. Firefox complains about already running and we also can't reset the guest user's homedir as other people might still be logged in as that user while another terminal logs out. Did anyone ever manage to work this out or have an idea?

Thanks,

Nils Breunese.