[K12OSN] Version question

I'm installing our LTSP servers for the year this evening.  I think if I install 7beta5, I'll be able to just yum upgrade to the final when it's done.  Is that a fair estimate?

Is anyone using LTSP7 in production, or might I want to spend a year with 6.0?  (Yes I realize any opinions are, well, opinions, but if anyone's been using v7, I'd like to know their opinion...)

Thanks a ton,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director

views of Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything