Re: [K12OSN] HELP!! creating bulk users

Try setting the permissions on the parent (/home) directory:

	chmod 1777 /home

In the old days the "pam_mkhomedir.so" would only work if the user in question
had write permission in the parent directory of the user's home directory.
The sticky bit in this context allows anyone to write to the directory but
only to files owned by the creator (like the /tmp directory).