Re: [K12OSN] RE: I need a list of good FOSS apps for k12LTSP

hi

On 8/24/07, rmcdaniel indata us <rmcdaniel indata us> wrote:
We just run the windows version of FireFox under Wine with the shockwave plugin.  Works just fine.

I have been told by the sys admin who is responsible for our Linux lab that he has gotten shockwave working on our edubuntu server, but my most recent test was not successful.  I'm assuming that it is operator error on my part, as I am a relatively simple end user, and prone to that kind of thing (heh).  I have been able to get FF for Windows (FF 4 win) working on a PClinuxOS box, but not shockwave.  I am confident that we will resolve this issue, and I anticipate documenting the solution somewhere.  I will ping this list when we get it working.