Re: [K12OSN] I need a list of good FOSS apps for k12LTSP and for FOSS workstations

hi

On 8/25/07, ahodson <ahodson elp rr com> wrote:
Hi Christen

Rushed in to suggest http://tinyurl.com/3e4sh8 as a good source of K12
FOSS apps, only to realize that your needs were rather specific in
nature.

No, we are just at the beginning of moving the school to FOSS.  We have a decent Linux lab, and we are slowly branching out with desktops wherever we can.  So it will be a long, slow slog, but we will get there.  I very much appreciate all of the suggestions that I have seen here!  Please keep them coming!

I hope you find a solution here, and feel free to keep the link
for a rainy day - it may come in handy.

Absolutely.  It is a constant process of swapPing out proprietary apps for FOSS apps.

Rust never sleeps.  <snicker>