[K12OSN] kdebase required by k12ltsp-core?

Hello,

We are setting up K12LTSP 5EL and noticed kdebase (including Konqueror) is installed by default. I tried to remove it, but apparently the k12ltsp-core package lists kdebase as a dependency. Anyone have any idea why? We like a clean Gnome desktop. :o)

Nils Breunese.