[K12OSN] libflashsupport 64-bit?

Hello,

I know Flash doesn't exist for 32-bit and we run a 64-bit K12LTSP 5EL and want Flash support. I have installed nspluginwrapper to be able to use 32-bit Flash with 64-bit Firefox and I have also installed libflashsupport. There is only a 32-bit package for libflashsupport. Is that because of the 32-bit-ness of Flash or could there be a 64- bit version? We're trying to keep things as much 64-bit as possible.

Nils Breunese.