Re: [K12OSN] kdebase required by k12ltsp-core?

Nils,

I just tried to uninstall kdebase and it is a dependency of kdeedu,
which contains a bunch of the KDE-based educational stuff like kstars,
khangman, and all those other "k" games.

k12ltsp-core is just a meta-package, and you can uninstall it if you
want (it won't take any other applications with it).  But that won't
help you if you need to keep the "k" games.

-Rob