Re: [K12OSN] kdebase required by k12ltsp-core?

Rob Owens wrote:

I just tried to uninstall kdebase and it is a dependency of kdeedu,
which contains a bunch of the KDE-based educational stuff like kstars,
khangman, and all those other "k" games.

k12ltsp-core is just a meta-package, and you can uninstall it if you
want (it won't take any other applications with it).  But that won't
help you if you need to keep the "k" games.

We don't have the kdeedu package installed. If kdeedu is considered part of the K12LTSP core packages then I guess k12ltsp-core should list kdeedu as a requirement instead of kdebase. And yes, I know that kdeedu will probably bring in kdebase, that's logical.

Nils.