[K12OSN] First Nations/Aboriginal Language Teaching Software

Heya,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I am working on
developing some language teaching software. Currently
it is being developed in the Cree language, but it can
easily be expanded to other languages as well. It is
still in the beginning phase right now, but thought
I'd mention it anyway just in case there is some
interest. You can download a very rough version from
http://adornthetruth.com/nikamo

Blessings,

-Kevin

Need a vacation? Get great deals