[K12OSN] RE: I need a list of good FOSS apps for k12LTSP

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Mon Aug 27 23:38:20 UTC 2007

Hi Paul,

This may help in your delima. Update your Firefox to Firefox2.x . Don't
know why but this makes a lot of flash stuff work. We've used 2.0 for a
year now. There is either a .zip of Firefox 2.x or if you are using
fc5/k12ltsp5.0 there is an rpm now,as well. I tried the site you had
posted here, & the demo movies play,along with sound without a hitch. I am
using 5.0 k12ltsp.( with Firefox2.0.0.2) Not really any need to deal with
Wine and extra stuff for this one ( I don't think?)..:-)
Hope this helps.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna