Re: [K12OSN] Welcome to a new school year and pdf editing...

Jim Christiansen wrote:
Happy New School Year Everyone!

I've been asked to do a fast seminar for our teachers on editing pdf docs.

I said "You can't."

They said yes you can like I was on another planet.  I do know about pdftohtml and pdftotext.  Are there other tools out here in FOSS that are pdf to doc?

thanks All,

Jim
A reasonably recent version of KWord can do it, like what you find with KDE 3.5.4 and later.  No, it's not like Adobe's proprietary (and non-Linux) Acrobat, but it's not bad.  Give it a shot.

--TP
Do you GNU!?