[K12OSN] PXE

I have some Intel and 3com cards with PXE boot capabilities.  I have
flashed the cards with the lastest firmware, but get PXE-E20 errors
when it tries to boot.  I've googled, but can't seem to find a
solution....

I have other thin clients booting on the system so I know that part is working.

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." -