RE: [K12OSN] Welcome to a new school year and pdf editing...

>  Happy New School Year Everyone!
>

>I've been asked to do a fast seminar for our teachers on editing pdf docs.

>I said "You can't."

>They said yes you can like I was on another planet.  I do know about
pdftohtml and >pdftotext.  Are there other tools out here in FOSS that
are pdf to doc?

>thanks All,

>Jim

What about PDFedit?  http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfedit
It is only a Linux solution.

Daniel Newman
...let us cross over the river and rest in the shade of the trees.