Re: [K12OSN] hp t5525 can't boot

rmcdaniel indata us wrote:

I am having problems with HP T5525 booting K12LTSP 6. My HP T5515 boots just fine. It seems to be hanging around the NIC configuration and DHCPD. Any ideas?

We had problems that were solved by using smaller blocksizes for NFS. The solution was found here: <http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/ Ltsp/NFS>. Are you getting any error message? What do you see before the client hangs?

Nils Breunese.