[K12OSN] OT: Need consultant for MySQL and PHP

If anybody on the list is interested in doing consulting work using
MySQL and PHP, please contact me.  I need to move a database off of MS
Access and onto MySQL, with a web-based frontend.  It's a relatively
small database with less than 10 forms associated with it.

-Rob