Re: [K12OSN] Google apps

hi

On 8/30/07, Kari Matthews <karisue gmail com> wrote:
GRRRR... I use google apps for our school email.  I linked to the google apps page from our website.  I got a call today from the pastor (it's a Catholic school) saying there is porn on my website,

I have not been able to replicate this problem, and I am a volunteer sys admin for a public middle school which uses google apps, and so this is obviously a concern for us.  Please give me a URL to the page where the link appears, together with a description as to which link is the offending link.

At any rate, you should be using a squid guard / dans guardian box as a proxy server.  It will speed up your Internet surfing, and it will block offending pages.  You can, of course, tweak it.