Re: [K12OSN] Google apps

hi

On 8/30/07, David Whitmer <thewhitmers gmail com> wrote:

* On your school's Google Apps Start page, is a link to video.google.com (the "Video" link above the Google search box)

* On video.google.com, the school's pastor saw that web page's Top 10 list.

Was that accurate?  If it was, I'm not sure what you could really do about this situation.  This would really be no different than someone just going to www.google.com and clicking on that web page's "Video" link.

I think that this must be correct.  I can't imagine that Google would have porn on its websites.  It might be very racy content, but not porn.  It might be PG13, but it most definitely is not x-rated.  I'm thinking that there must be some mistake here.