[K12OSN] Problem completeing unblock request on CNv4

We have recently implemented CNv4 and are having some problems with the unblock requests, mostly when request for HTTPS sites.

When the user clicks on the "Request Unblock" the following error is returned

Language string failed to load: from_failedcnv4 portsmouth-college ac uk

The unblock request works fine for other sites ??

Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College

the views of Portsmouth College