[K12OSN] Advocacy and Success Stories

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Dec 1 16:42:15 UTC 2007

One other thing, about your "sorry for cross-posting" bit:

Turns out it wasn't a cross-post.  Note the title, "Support list for
open source software in schools."  Originally this was a list about
K12LTSP, because that was pretty much all that was out there.  The
primary focus is still that.  However, we also discuss any other open
source software in schools, and we certainly welcome any discussion
regarding, for example, Edubuntu and SkoleLinux.

BTW, Power Macs make pretty good LTSP thin clients.  K12LTSP supports
this out of the box.  So you might not have to throw them away.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!