[K12OSN] Windows XP problem

Fajar Adianto adiantof at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:08:52 UTC 2007

I implemented thin client netwotk with ltsp 4.1 server and windows xp
professional as terminal server. I get problem as randomly in time, all
clients accidentally disconnected from windows and on the client screens
back to "Press <enter> to login". Pressing <enter> in attempt to go back to
windows is not work, the screen back again the ltsp message screen. I have
to reboot windows so the clients can work again.
Do anyone ever experience this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Please help.

Fajar Adianto.