[K12OSN] Impress crashing .. ver 2.3

Olle Niit olle at teknet.ee
Fri Dec 14 12:03:02 UTC 2007

I dont know. There is some problems with Openoffice:
I have K12LTSP Fedora Core 6 based and after upgrading to Openoffice
2.3.0 impress crashes!
Memory is well tested several times.
Server works very well. Only problem is Impress presentation. I can work
with impress, add slides and so on, but not preview.
Selinux is also disabled.

I was thinking replace FC6 with EL5 and then upgrade to 5.1 but K12LTSP
5.0.0EL 32bit "linux askmethod" crashes on my other good server, that
worked with FC4 wery well. ( same media, with my laptop "linux
askmethod" works, but I want it work my server....)
And oh my god, Ubuntu 7.10 server - clients doesnt boot - and nothing
helps. They starts booting but then hangs somewere.
So I am desperate and thinking about leave it all alone and end support
for terminals and LTSP.

Olle

Brandon Kovach kirjutas: