[K12OSN] Impress crashing .. ver 2.3

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Fri Dec 14 22:19:38 UTC 2007

Olle Niit wrote:

> I dont know. There is some problems with Openoffice:
> I have K12LTSP Fedora Core 6 based and after upgrading to Openoffice
> 2.3.0 impress crashes!
> Memory is well tested several times.
> Server works very well. Only problem is Impress presentation. I can
> work with impress, add slides and so on, but not preview.
> Selinux is also disabled.

I don't know those OpenOffice.org 2.3 packages, but the Fedora ones
are using gcj, not Sun Java. You might have to change some things to
get those 2.3. packages to run correctly, but I can't comment on this
any further as I'm not using Fedora Core 6, nor OpenOffice.org 2.3.
Maybe someone else has done this?

Nils Bruenese.