[K12OSN] Scanner Recommendation

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Dec 20 22:58:19 UTC 2007

I use an Epson Perfection 2400 Photo (it's several years old) with USB
connection. The scanning is perfect and it has the ability to do slides
and negatives. Sane is quite happy with it.

For that matter, any Epson scanner should be fine for photos. HP made
their name in scanner with document scanning (they are very good at
that).