Re: [K12OSN] Advocacy and Success Stories

One other thing, about your "sorry for cross-posting" bit:

Turns out it wasn't a cross-post.  Note the title, "Support list for open source software in schools."  Originally this was a list about K12LTSP, because that was pretty much all that was out there.  The primary focus is still that.  However, we also discuss any other open source software in schools, and we certainly welcome any discussion regarding, for example, Edubuntu and SkoleLinux.

BTW, Power Macs make pretty good LTSP thin clients.  K12LTSP supports this out of the box.  So you might not have to throw them away.

--TP
Do you GNU?

David Hopkins wrote:
Wow! So pulseaudio can work?  The biggest issue I have right now is
the lack of microphone support at thin clients and if pulseaudio can
solve that, then things would be great.