Re: [K12OSN] Schools and the OPM Addiction

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:
As James Kinney said, this is of course spot-on, but I have a question.

"DEHLENIB"? I know what a bialy is, thanks to dating a New Yorker, but what's DEHLENIB?

I was trying to come up with a commodity, non-branded name for the hardware used by many schools. So, this is Dell HP Lenovo IBM.

--TP

--scott