Re: [K12OSN] Request for suggestions regarding comprehensive statistics on a large survey

Neil,

Yes, I can use OO.o Calc (I don't have Excel) to do what I want, but I
not only have to input all the data by hand, I'll have to do each
calculation manually. I can do that, but computers are good at number
crunching, so I'd prefer to leave it to them if I could.

Thanks,

Daniel