[K12OSN] Request for suggestions regarding comprehensivestatistics on a large survey

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Mon Dec 3 14:51:42 UTC 2007

The company for whom I work has a statistical package called WesVar.
Version 5 requires a license (i.e. not-free) but version 4 simply
requires you to give a name, address, and e-mail address.  I have no
idea if they require a "real" name, address, and e-mail address.  Also,
it is a Windows only package although it may run under WINE.  I'm not in
the statistics end of things so I cannot help you with any specifics but
there it is.

http://www.westat.com/wesvar/index.html

--
Henry