Re: [K12OSN] Any LTSP users in the San Francisco area?

We use Linux in a very big way and have played with LTSP but not in production. I realize that this doesn't help your query much but I am interested in keeping in touch with other K-12 Linux schools in the SF Bay Area.

Hoover Chan                   chan sacredsf org
Director of Technology
Schools of the Sacred Heart
2222 Broadway St.
San Francisco, CA 94115