[K12OSN] IP Printers on the Terminal Side of LTSP

Meelis meelis at nlib.ee
Wed Dec 5 05:51:43 UTC 2007

On the terminal side of LTSP server ... do you mean you have a printer
connected to the terminal or do you have an IP printer on the terminal
network? If IP printer you should check if the printer is set up with the
same IP and config that applys to your terminal network.

I had the same problem (last issue was with the printer network card that
needed to be replaced). If CUPS shows that this IP is busy it may be that it
just was unable to connect to it.

Meelis
---
meelis at nlib.ee