[K12OSN] OT: Volunteers for So Cal Linux Expo LTSP/Edubuntu/K12LTSP booth (USA February 2008)

Tim Frichtel tfrichtel at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 09:43:25 UTC 2007

For the last 5 years I've put on an LTSP booth at the Southern
California Linux Expo (SCALE)- a great volunteer-run FOSS show in Los
Angeles. If you are interested in helping out by volunteering time in
the booth, please let me know off-list.  It's the show's first year with
a day of presentations on Open Source in education so I'd like to have
better coverage of K12LTSP and Edubuntu.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/

Thanks!

Tim