[K12OSN] Any LTSP users in the San Francisco area?

Cody Grosskopf cgrossko at wusd.org
Wed Dec 5 16:13:23 UTC 2007

I work for a medium sized school district in Northern California, we
have been using LTSP for almost one year now. I will say that it has
been a bumpy ride and there has been a lot of frustration along the way,
we a just at a point where the performance is acceptable but we have a
special case where we have to use Citrix to present one windows
application called Reading Counts, and the performance still leaves a
lot to be desired from that side of it. We currently have one whole
school using Wyse Thin Clients and LTSP, this includes a 24 station lab
and I think about 25 teacher workstations. We also have another 34
workstation lab at another school.

That being said I think LTSP is great!

Cody

>>> Bill Moseley <moseley at hank.org> 12/03/07 9:17 PM >>>
Anyone in the Bay Area using LTSP in a school setting?

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org