Re: [K12OSN] Remote connection to K12LTSP v6

On 06/12/2007, Hung Phan <phanh canby k12 or us> wrote:
> Hope someone can help me with this issue. When we connect to our
> K12LTSP v6 servers, all we see is dotted screen, nothing else show.
> Do we need to change any configuration?

Seems like that either you are trying to run network through a hub
instead of a switch or some srvice is broken. Best would be to also
run a terminal on the server to see what is with
$tail -f /var/log/messages

Most likely your dhcpd service is not set up correctly.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar