[K12OSN] TuxMath test on 8 core machine with teamed NICs 16GB RAM

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Dec 6 19:50:09 UTC 2007

YAY YAY YAY!!

I'm not the only one!! Although the magic number seemed to ME to be 10.
As I only support the Elementary School at 20hrs/month...
(have I mentioned how much I love K12LTSP?)
from what I see..if 10 kids are using TuxMath/Type...
the other 10 in the lab can do whatever they want and everything runs
snazzy...
but add on 5 more TuxMath/Type's...and POOF! might as well use a
chalk-board.
(not that there is anything wrong with chalk boards, mind you)

Oh..one other thing Jim, did you not have anything to monitor network
usage? ntop or something of the sort?

--Huck