[K12OSN] Windows XP problem

I implemented thin client netwotk with ltsp 4.1 server and windows xp professional as terminal server. I get problem as randomly in time, all clients accidentally disconnected from windows and on the client screens back to "Press <enter> to login". Pressing <enter> in attempt to go back to windows is not work, the screen back again the ltsp message screen. I have to reboot windows so the clients can work again.
Do anyone ever experience this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Please help.

Fajar Adianto.