Re: [K12OSN] Windows XP problem

Thanks James,

I realized about that WinXP limitation. But the problem occurs when more than 4 clients were currently connected. Last time it happened when 9 clients plus 1 on the console. And as I notice, everytime this problem happened, there was a line appended in the wmiprov.log (windows\system32\wbem\logs\wmiprov.log) read "WDM call returned error: 4200". Any suggestion?