[K12OSN] firefox problem

Brandon Kovach bkovach at logrog.net
Fri Dec 7 15:24:25 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I am having trouble with our server.  It's a brand new IBM X server, and
it worked fine last quarter with the 64 bit version of k12 6.0.  However,
flash didn't behave as well as I wanted, so I decided (poory, I admit) to
revert to the 32 bit OS.  In doing so, now I have all kinds of memory
problems.  I think memory problems.

Firefox crashes, seemingly at random.  I have reports of OO Presenter
crashing at random as well, though I haven't been able to reproduce it.

When these apps fail, they don't produce any sort of error message, they
just spontenously quit.

Any help?

BK

--