[K12OSN] latest Flash 9,0,115,0 : slow in ltsp

Ever in the desire to muck up my home sandbox, I updated to the latest
flash plugin 9,0,115,0. Framerates slowed to a crawl on both a typical
thin client (Ntavo 9010)and more robust one sporting a Radeon 9200 PCI
video card. Video would slow to just several fps.

Has anyone else experienced this or, instead, better performance with
this version? Reverting to 9.0.48.0 restored things.

Regards,
William Fragakis