Re: [K12OSN] latest Flash 9,0,115,0 : slow in ltsp

William,

I've been using the .115 version on desktops with some (anecdotal only)
speed up. I will be testing in a live TC environment shortly  (test
server in use at the moment).

I hope this is not a general case issue as the inclusion of multicore
and thread support should make it _more_ suitable, not less for the lTSP
configuration.

That said, the client should make no difference as all of the lifting
happens on the server (unless you have a "thick client" setup).